Live, from Peoria, Illinois, it’s Saturday Night starring your host, Broken Tree with special guest stars, Chelsie and Daniel and featuring photos of 15 other featured guests!
And now, let’s welcome, all the way from the corner of Sheridan and Main Street, Broken Tree!
I love the way Broken Tree looks from the outside. It’s a nice sparkly oasis on the corner of Main and Sheridan. Let’s go in and see what’s happening inside.
As soon as I step inside I see Daniel and have a dueling camera moment with him! The evening is off to a great start already!
Tonight is a going away/good luck party for Chelsie and Daniel who are moving to Chicago this week. Chelsie was nice enough to bring a bag of goodies for everyone and I dug in and got this cool beer koozie that Chelsie designed!
Both Chelsie and Daniel have made Peoria a better place by being here and I’m excited to see what happens for the two of them in Chicago!
There’s a nice crowd gathered here to wish Chelsie and Daniel all the best, let’s go say hi to some of them.
1. That’s Meredith behind the bar who was busy serving up drinks to everyone.
2. Andrew and Kaitlyn posed with Chelsie.
4. Liz and Peggy smiled for the MBIP Camera!
5. I’m always happy to see the smiling face of Stacy Peterson!
6. There’s Daniel with Peter who I saw two weeks ago at Dac’s Smokehouse.
7. Seated at this booth are clockwise from left: Brandon, Matt, Jaci and Sarah. You can see upcoming gigs and news for Sarah and Brandon here and check out Jaci’s artwork here.
8. And there’s Daniel with his cousin Peter.
I would’ve taken more photos, but now it’s time for pizza!
The pizza here is made from scratch and it’s very delicious! If you’ve never had it, you should definitely stop by and give it a try!
I was a little disturbed to see De eating her pizza with a knife and fork. Kind of a Seinfeldian moment for sure!
I love all the local artwork on display in here.
And the ambience and atmosphere is like no other place in Peoria! This is definitely a unique spot in town and if you’ve never been here you should stop by, have a drink and try out the homemade pizza!
Goodbye and good luck to Chelsie and Daniel!
We’ll all miss you here in P-Town but we’re excited for what the future holds for both of you!
700 W. Main Street