After I changed the MBIP schedule a little bit ago I started the WMBIP Video Thursday because I thought it would be a way to put up an entertaining post without spending a ton of time on it. It was fun in the beginning, but I got a little tired of it after a couple of months and I've decided to do something different on Thursdays. Actually what I’m going to do is a little bit of a blast from the past! Before I moved to New York back in 1993, I published a local magazine for three years here in Peoria called, People of Peoria. I thought I’d recycle that title and once a week select a random Peorian somewhere and ask them five questions. And so, without further ado, not that there’s actually been much ado, but, anyway, well, here we go!
People of Peoria: Number One
This week from thirty-thirty Coffee on Main Street and starring Arealle!
The Peoria Favorite Five LIst!
1. What’s Your favorite Peoria shop? Midnight Espresso.
2. Do you have a favorite Peoria Journal Star writer? No.
3. Who’s your favorite Peoria person? Julie Comfort.
4. What’s your favorite curse word? Fuck.
5. Who would you like to give a shout-out to? It just makes sense to give it to thirty-thirty Coffee.
The Official People of Peoria Shout-Out: Here’s to you, thirty-thirty Coffee, someone out there loves you!